A simple planning problem solver using A* for a robot that delivers parcels.
A map is made of
Locations (with cartesian coordinates) connected with
Some parcels and a robot are placed on the map.
The goal of the robot is to plan the delivery of the parcels to their destination in the most efficient way knowing that:
- the robot has a given speed to drive
- the loading and unloading of parcels take time
- the capacity of the robot is limited
- simplan (contrib/simplan)
- simplan: A simple planning problem solver using A* for a robot that delivers parcels. (contrib/simplan/simplan.nit)
- simplan_lexer: Lexer generated by nitcc for the grammar simplan (contrib/simplan/simplan_lexer.nit)
- simplan_parser: Parser generated by nitcc for the grammar simplan (contrib/simplan/simplan_parser.nit)
- simplan_test_parser: Standalone parser tester for the language simplan (contrib/simplan/simplan_test_parser.nit)