Defines abstract classes for user and general inputs to the application.
Implemented independantly for each platforms and technologies.
- InputEvent: Input to the App, propagated through
- MotionEvent: A motion event on screen composed of many
- PointerEvent: Mouse and touch input events
- KeyEvent: Keyboard or other keys event
- SensorEvent: Sensor events like accelerometer, gyroscope etc for mobile apps
- QuitEvent: Quit event, used for window close button
- TouchEvent: Specific touch event
- MobileKeyEvent: Mobile hardware (or pseudo hardware) event