Implementation of the Message Passing Interface protocol by wrapping OpenMPI
OpenMPI is used only at linking and for it's
mpi.h. Other implementations
could be used without much modification.
Supports transfer of any valid
Serializable instances as well as basic
C arrays defined in module
c. Using C arrays is encouraged when performance
Since this module is a thin wrapper around OpenMPI, in case of missing documentation, you can refer to https://www.open-mpi.org/doc/v1.8/.
- MPI: Handle to most MPI services
- Sendable: Something sendable directly and efficiently over MPI
- Receptacle: Something which can receive data directly and efficiently from MPI
- Comm: An MPI communicator
- DataType: An MPI data type
- Status: Status of a communication used by
- Op: An MPI operation
- SuccessOrError: An MPI return code to report success or errors
- ErrorClass: An MPI error class
- Rank: An MPI rank within a communcator
- Tag: An MPI tag, can be defined using
- Sys: The main class of the program.
- CArray: A thin wrapper around a
NativeCArrayadding length information
- CIntArray: Wrapper around an array of
intin C (
int*) with length and destroy state
- Int: Native integer numbers.
- Text: High-level abstraction for all text representations
- FlatBuffer: Mutable strings of characters.