- android: Android support for MNit
- android_app: Impements the services of
mnit:appusing the API from the Android ndk
- android_assets: Implements the
mnit::assetsservices with a wraper around the filesystem
- android_opengles1: Adapts OpenGL ES 1.0 for use on Android by offering services to get
- camera_control_android: Two fingers camera manipulation, pinch to zoom and slide to scroll
- gamepad: Support for gamepad events (over Bluetooth or USB)
- gamnit_android: Support services for Gamnit on Android
extern class AndroidKeyEvent
An hardware key event
- key_code: Hardware code of the key raising this event
- is_back_key: Was this event raised by the back key?
- is_menu_key: Was this event raised by the menu key?
- is_search_key: Was this event raised by the search key?
- is_volume_up: Was this event raised by the volume up key?
- is_volume_down: Was this event raised by the volume down key?
A motion event concerning a single or more
- pointers: Pointers (or fingers) composing this motion event
- pointers=: Pointers (or fingers) composing this motion event
- acting_pointer: The pointer (or finger) causing this event
- acting_pointer=: The pointer (or finger) causing this event
- touch_to_edge: Was the top edge of the screen intersected by this event?
- touch_bottom_edge: Was the bottom edge of the screen intersected by this event?
- touch_left_edge: Was the left edge of the screen intersected by this event?
- touch_right_edge: Was the right edge of the screen intersected by this event?
- down_time: Time when the user originally pressed down to start a stream of position events
A pointer event
- SELF: Type of this instance, automatically specialized in every class
- x: X position on screen (in pixels)
- y: Y position on screen (in pixels)
- pressed: Is down? either going down or already down
- is_move: Is this a movement event?
- pointer_id: Unique id of this pointer since the beginning of the gesture