Sample portable 2D game implemented with the
simple_2d API of gamnit
This projects is organized in 3 modules, one per concern:
game_logicdefines the pure game logic without any of the display details.
asteronitsimplements the display logic with support for keyboard input events.
touch_uiadds an interface for touchscreen devices with buttons to open fire and control the ship.
- Graphics and laser sound created by Kenney.nl under CC0.
- Remote explosion sound created by NenadSimic under CC0.
- Close explosion sound created by dklon under CC-BY 3.0.
- asteronits: Sample portable 2D game implemented with the
simple_2dAPI of gamnit (contrib/asteronits)
- assets (contrib/asteronits/assets)
- src (contrib/asteronits/src)
- android (contrib/asteronits/src/android.nit)
- asteronits: Portable game to destroy asteroids (contrib/asteronits/src/asteronits.nit)
- controls (contrib/asteronits/src/controls.nit)
- game_logic: Pure game logic, independent of gamnit and other display concerns (contrib/asteronits/src/game_logic.nit)
- spritesheet: This file is generated by texture_atlas_parser (contrib/asteronits/src/spritesheet.nit)
- touch_ui: Touchscreen UI for mobile devices (contrib/asteronits/src/touch_ui.nit)